Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Outdoor Family Fun {Georgetown Family Photographer}

Wow, the weather has just been yucky! Not only is my studio construction stalled, it's just been dreary - cold and wet. We had a LUCY break in the mess last week when the T family was scheduled to come in. They wanted an outdoor studio session, but had decided to go either way, if the weather didn't cooperate. It did! It was still cold (J's short sleeve shirt - OMG!) but we got some great images OUTDOORS! Here are a few of my faves...
How sweet is this??
I love this shot. I told them this is the perfect image for the back of their Christmas card! So fun!

4 comments:

esianoyam3 said...

These are great! I especially love the first image.

Susie said...

Great family shots!! Love that 1st one too.

Stephanie said...

Oh, how fun!! Love these!

Christy Key said...

What a wonderful family! I love the collage!