Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love is in the Air {Austin Wedding Photographer}

With all this "non-Texas" weather we've had this month, I was really nervous about Jessa & Clark's February 6 wedding. I actually said a prayer every day for good weather! You see, when they booked me to photograph their wedding, they had hoped for February 20 - but that is my Abby's birthday, so in order to have *me* photograph their wedding, they rearranged their date! So, boy, I felt a LOT of pressure - if the weather was bad and they chose that date because of me, well, let's just say that my prayers were answered. It was a GORGEOUS day!
The event was held at Vista West Ranch in Dripping Springs. It was my first time there and it was soooo neat! Very rustic, lots of really cool touches. Jessa and Clark added so many fun things to their special day that tied in with the rustic theme. Clark hand-painted the wooden signs, they had s'mores to enjoy by the campfire when it got cold, even yummy flavored popcorn while the guests mingled after the ceremony!
I was really touched by one detail on Jessa's dress. Her mom had woven a ribbon containing a special bible verse into the hem of her dress. It was embroidered in blue, for her "something blue." It was such a sweet touch!
The wonderful food was by Sullivan Street, great music provided by Ryan at Altared Weddings. All in all, a perfect day for a perfect couple! Here are some highlights. The full gallery will be ready in a few more days! Thanks, Jessa and Clark, for trusting me with this special day!

1 comment:

Lisa Kelly said...

What absolutely beautiful images. You have outdone yourself.