Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{Georgetown Newborn Photographer} Miracle Baby G!

I am always honored when a family chooses me to photograph their precious children. Stacy met me at the MamaCents sale last year and wanted something special when her son was born, especially since his daddy is proudly serving our country in the middle east right now. As we chatted at her session, I realized what a very special honor it was to be able to photograph baby G. He is truly a miracle baby - IVF with only a single egg available! Having struggled with infertility myself, I was so moved when I heard Baby G's story. What a thrill for this family. Daddy will be home soon, but for now, I hope he is watching! Here are a few of my favorites...
I just love this one - both Mom and Baby are so peaceful and content.
Stacy is lucky to have her mom here for a visit. Grandma Sheila didn't know that anyone in my camera room is fair game to be photographed, but I know she will love having this image of three generations.
So may adorable images of Baby G! This collage would be perfect in his Dr. Seuss themed room.

No comments: