Friday, February 19, 2010

Hot Mamas! {Austin Woman Photographer}

What fun! The coordinators of the MamaCents show (that I sponsor each year) had a great idea for Valentine's day. They held a contest and out of over a hundred entries, several lucky mamas came into the studio for a portrait party! We had a makeup artist, yummy food and drink, and each mama got to have time in front of the camera. It was so much fun, I'm looking forward to doing this again - if you are interested in a Girls' Night Out or other get-together for a portrait party, give me a call at the studio! 512-930-1902
The mamas all looked great, and started off mild and pretty headshot type portraits. Then after the wine flowed a little while, some got more adventurous and we grabbed some wraps and got a little sexier for their hubbies. I loved it because all of us "mamas" need to get outside that role of mommy and remember we are gorgeous and sexy!! Here are a few of my favorites...


No comments: