Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Nailah Joins Bright Beginnings! - Austin Baby Photographer

Sweet Nailah Aunjel - I just LOVE that name! Isn't she just adorable? So serious, I can tell she is going to be a smart girl. She was completely wide-eyed the entire session, and nary a peep out of her, even when she started to get hungry. Of course mom and dad were both so amazingly gorgeous that it just made my job so easy! I love the skin-on-skin images. To me, they really show the intimate bond between parents and their newborn baby. And, of course, bonus that they brought in BOTH grandmothers. (I just adore "generation" portraits!) Here are a few of my (many) faves from Nailah's first Bright Beginnings session. I look forward to watching her grow over the next year! Thanks, Tracey, for sharing Sinai's album with them, for that is how they found me!!







9 comments:

Terrilyn said...

Oh Teri these are just stunning. I love the timeless beauty of the images, you know they will be cherished for generations.

C.Thompson said...

Teri,
Those are FANTASTIC. What a beautiful family!! Love, love ,love their portraits!! You are so right, the skin-to-skin portraits are AMAZING!!

Samara said...

A-ma-zing. Love love the ones of Mom/Dad with their new little one. She is gorgeous.

Meggan said...

I agree - These are stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! The parents and entire family will just cherish these!

Dulce said...

what a beautiful family, I especially like the ones with the grandmas! :)

MaryAnn said...

Beautiful,timeless portraits of a gorgeous family.Wonderful work!!

Danna said...

stunning! wow....sone of the most beautiful images I have seen in a long time.

lauri said...

Your lighting is gorgeous Teri! These are beautiful portraits!

Angela said...

Wow, each and every one of these is a true work of art and what a beautiful family too!