Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mr G - Austin Family Photographer

The last time I saw little "G" was, well, I guess I didn't SEE him, he was in his gorgeous mommy's tummy! Fast forward 18 months and they came in to see me. That is such a difficult age, especially in the afternoon. We got a good idea that he did not want to play with us - exploring the studio was MUCH more fun. Luckily, I have some really fun toys! Suffice it to say, we got some cute images, and we got a really fun outtake :) Here are a few of my faves ...







and this means "I'M DONE!"

5 comments:

Lisa Dillon said...

What a cute family! Looks like Mr. G had a fun time, too. Right up until the end. ;)

Kimberly Hill said...

The image of G. with his mommy and the fire truck is absolutely adorable. Love the family portraits too! You got such great shots, Teri - this age is such a challenge but their personalities make it SO worth it if the photographer is truly a pro. Obviously, you are. The outtake is a hoot. I bet Mom & Dad have seen that face before! I'm going to enjoy watching Mr. G grow up through your camera :)

Angela said...

I love the family shots. It's such a special time in their lives and I love how you documented their little one's spirit!

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful portraits!!
I got to say I love the last one with his parents arms included. So typical of child that age. That is a keeper image for sure!

Marmalade said...

That'I'm done' shot is fantastic!! I hope they order that one to memorialize this time in their lives - those kind of shots have always been my fave