Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BUNNIES! - Austin Children's Photographer

We had such fun last weekend with the bunnies. It is always such a joy to see the eyes light up when a child sees the bunnies. Even moreso when they actually HOP! We had a lot of kiddos that I hadn't seen in awhile, which was great (but reminds me that I am getting OLDER...). I love that so many parents have entrusted these special memories to me, for so many years. (Now, when my newborns start calling me for weddings... :) Here are a few faves from Bunny Days 2009...



5 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Teri,
Those are so sweet and adorable. We are so there next year!!

Lisa Kelly said...

Oh my goodness - could these images be any cuter? I doubt it. They are all so wonderful. No wonder so many families come to you - your images are beautiful.

Kimberly Hill said...

I can't even single one out to comment. They are so adorable! Love the expressions and the connection between the bunnies and the children. They aren't cookie cutter poses - they're all so individual and unique. I'm with Lisa... it's obvious you take such pride in your work and your clients are lucky to have you, and you them!

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet! Love the bunnies!!

andie said...

wow, you were busy! what a great set, with cute bunnies and adorable kids!