Friday, April 24, 2009

Newborn Baby R - Austin Newborn Photographer







I thought these three images would be a gorgeous wall grouping in little R's nursery. A 16x20 flanked by two 10x20 canvas wraps - so sweet, yet cool and contemporary, too!





Meet little Mr. "R" - he was the perfect newborn! And wow, his adorable older brother was a complete gentleman. I was totally impressed by how well he behaved. It's not easy to be a big brother of the ripe age of 3, but he is well on his way!





I was so excited when Kelly called me. They just moved here recently and chose me to document this very special moment in their family story. Thanks, guys! Here are a few faves ...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a perfect family portrait, Teri!

Angela said...

Oh that first image just melts my heart. Gorgeous gorgeous work!

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful family!
I love the brother portrait. So perfect and big brother looks so proud!

Kimberly Hill said...

Teri, that wall gallery would be perfect in little R's nursery. So unique and how wonderful to have those images for him to look at every day. Such a cutie!

Mare~Marmalade said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous newborn with his gorgeous family. I also really love the one of big brother up against (dad's?) leg.

Marmalade said...

Gorgeous family, beautiful newborn - so sweet and cuddly. I also love the shot of big brother on (dad's?) leg.

Janine Memon said...

Wonderful work as always! The family image is priceless!

Daveen said...

Beautiful images, Teri! Love the way you've put the wall gallery together!