Thursday, April 2, 2009

All Boy(s)! - Austin Children's Photographer

The "H" boys paid me a visit recently and they were definitely "all boy!" We tromped in the creek, jumped off rocks, saw a snake peek his head out of a hole, had races, even fell on a log and scraped a knee. Whew! I will admit I was worn out afterward, but am thrilled with the images we created. I know mom will be, too. Tammy, here are a few of my faves ...

I LOVE this one! The perfect "brother" image!!

I thought these three individuals would look stunning as gallery wrapped canvases in their home!





13 comments:

Lisa Russo said...

I am so jealous - the grounds you have there are so perfect for a session - especially a BOY session! Great images, Teri!

Shellie said...

Aww, having 3 boys myself, I just have a soft spot for these! So great!

lauri said...

That one of them running really tells the story! But those group shots are wonderful too. Your work is beautiful Teri!

Jenna Slomp said...

Beautiful images! I would love these if I was the parent, I especially love the running shot. The 3 canvases really would look beautiful hung together!

Marmalade said...

What gorgeous weather. These are so fun! The parents are going to flip when they see these. Love the one of them running!

Unknown said...

I love that last one, it's beautiful. Definitely would look great as a large canvas.

Terrilyn said...

These photographs are the perfect example of boyhood. They all look very natural and at ease with you, as a Mom of two boys myself I admit that is no easy task. Great work!

sylvia said...

all boys! so much fun!

Lisa Kelly said...

Wonderful captures of these boys. Hands down the running one is my favourite, so totally boy. I love your choices for the canvases too.

Susan said...

looks like a really fun session! Love your idea of the canvases too, what perfect images for canvas! Lovely work Teri.

Julie said...

Now THAT sounds like a fun session! Love them all!

Carrie Steffe said...

ohhh I'm loving these! Love the storyboard shot too!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome...you managed to capture each boy's distinct personality. Love this family!