Friday, April 17, 2009

Extended Family Love - Austin Family Photographer

I loved meeting the extended family of one of my clients, the T family. You'll remember the gorgeous Michele from her maternity and little G has been in twice since he was born. Recently they brought in not only the grandparents, but the whole family! Great grandmother is 98 year young, and she looks fabulous. I hope that I am as spry as she is, when I get even close to that age. I love photographing these generational images, as I feel they are so important to pass down. And it's why I'll be gifting Miss Luella an image - her choice of either a whole-group or one of just she and little G - to set on her bedside table! Anyway, onto my faves. It was a great session, lots of great images, but here are some highlights! Thanks for your patience, guys!!







7 comments:

daveen said...

Beautiful images of a lovely family! They will be cherished for a lifetime!

C.Thompson said...

Teri,
What great and beautiful family portraits. They will surely be cherish through the years.

Shellie said...

These portraits will certainly be treasured forever!

Kimberly Hill said...

Oh, it's wonderful to see families creating these multi-generational heirloom portraits! Absolutely beautiful, Teri.

Lisa Kelly said...

It warms my heart to see these amazing images of a family who obviously cares about creating long term memories. And what a wonderful job you did Teri.

Danna said...

gorgeous!! love them all and so will they :-)

Dulce said...

these are all so beautiful! and what a priceless treasure you have given little "G" to look back on.