Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love this Family! Austin Family Photographer

I'm sure by now you recognize the T family. I have only known them for just over a year, but have grown very fond of them!! I especially love Cheri, we have kind of become friends, although as moms it is hard to "get together" to really visit. (Cheri, we need a girls' night!) She is always there with a kind word for me!!
Anyway, she brought in the "3Ks" recently for a Mommy & Me session. Don't they look adorable? She has styled them so well for this session! We started in the studio but quickly decided to go outside, since K3 (little Kohen) wanted to just crawl all over the studio, LOL. Of course, we were supposed to be doing Mommy & Me, but I couldn't resist a few of the three Ks together, and some (alot) of each K alone. I really don't know how she is going to choose, there are so many good ones. But she is such a great cheerleader for me, I may just have to give her a little something extra special :) Here are a few of the (many) faves...








2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

OMG, OMG, OH MY GOSH!!! Teri, I think I'm going to cry!!I LOVE them all. I think this is the BEST session EVER. I can not wait to come out and make my selections tomorrow. Yes, this is going to be a hard.

carrie-EMAPhotography said...

gorgeous and wow you have been photographing a lot of families... I love it!