Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lovely Sisters - Austin Teen Photographer

I have been photographing these lovely girls since I first started my business in 2001 - they were really little then and it has been fun watching them grow up in front of my lens. Such gorgeous girls (mom, too, but she didn't get in this session) and so sweet. Here are a few of my faves from their recent outdoor session. Aren't their outfits cool? I love the blues and purples, they really POP with the outdoor - and the red hair!







5 comments:

Lisa Kelly said...

It is such a compliment when clients keep returning year after year and it makes such a difference when the kids feel like you are an old friend. These girls were clearly so relaxed with you and it just oozes from these gorgeous images.

Samara said...

Isn't it just great when clients keep returning. I love watching the kids grow into little miniature versions of their parents. These girls are clearly comfortable with you - great images!

Ruthi said...

Beautiful session - so wonderful to watch the kids grow up!

Brandy Anderson said...

What beautiful girls! Such a pretty session.

Anonymous said...

Rock on, B girls! Teri, you did a great job of capturing the light within!