Thursday, April 30, 2009

Girls & Puppies, Oh My! - Austin Family Photographer




I had the extreme pleasure of photographing the May family recently. They are such a gorgeous family, each girl with her own special "look" and beauty. Add to that another of my favorite things - PUPPIES! And doxie pups, to boot (my fave!!). But it is true what they say about working with children and animals, LOL. Those pups were on their own mission ... Add in the mom & dad dogs, we had five people and five dogs. I'm so proud of myself for achieving an "everyone looking at the camera" image!!
I have a ton (TON!) of faves, but here is a highlight. Carmen, I hope you have a nice sized wall, as you are definitely going to need a showcase gallery! Thanks for a fun session!









You can see where these girls got their beauty!






Daddy & his girls. Better get that shotgun cleaned, Rob, these girls are gorgeous!





Awww, look at those faces!!!










3 comments:

Brandy said...

Beautiful family, and beautiful photographs. Those puppies are the cutest!

corey civetta said...

beautiful work - and i love the variety! i'm sure mom and dad are going to be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

This family is so beautiful! Theya rea going to love these images, and I hope they do those huge black and whites in canvas! They are incredible! Your work is amazing.