Monday, April 13, 2009

Stylish Family - Austin Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of working with the Bamsch family again recently. You'll remember both their lovely girls from last year. Kaleigh was a senior and had a designer indoor/outdoor session. Then Kerri came in later for our Back to School sessions in the fall. I love what Cindy came up with for their outfits - just perfectly coordinated, yet not all exactly the same. Aren't they all gorgeous? Here are a few of my faves from their outdoor session...








8 comments:

About SH Portraits said...

Beautiful family images Teri. I really love the storyboard images of Mom & Dad.

Kimberly Hill said...

Mom did a FABULOUS job on wardrobe! Family looks coordinated but not matchy-matchy. WOOT! Love the romantic storyboard and the sisters shot too. I think I'd have to hang both of those family portraits - they're different enough not to look silly. Maybe one in the master bedroom and one in family room... or even a wall gallery of images just from this session.

Dawn Roberts said...

Love the shot of the sisters, I can image mom and dad will LOVE it!!

Danna said...

what a gorgeous family!! beautiful images, kudos to this family for getting this done before the girls are off and on the

Brandy Anderson said...

What a beautiful family! I wish I had portraits like this of my own.

Lisa Kelly said...

So much to love here. That black and white of those divine girls is just perfection. And the snuggling love ones of mum and dad, sigh...how beautiful. What a lovely family.

Connie said...

Wow, that second shot is absolutely gorgeous with the blowing hair and backlighting. Gorgeous capture!

Anonymous said...

The pictures truly capture the spirit of this family. I don't know how they'll choose. My favs are the storybook of mom & dad. You won't meet a nicer couple!