Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Eli Joins Bright Beginnings! Austin Baby Photographer

Meet Eli, our newest Bright Beginnings Baby Club member! He is the "spitting image" of big brother, Caleb, who graduated from the club a year ago. I look forward to sharing this next year with Eli (and I'm sure I'll get to see Mr. Caleb some, too). Anytime you have a small baby and a two-year-old in the studio, it's always a bit of a challenge, but I am happy with the results! Here are a few of my faves ...






And there is always an outtake with this age. I'm so happy that he warmed up!!

6 comments:

jen said...

These are adorable! I love the *kissing* shots- and that last one is hilarious!

Lisa Russo said...

HA! That last one just made me laugh right out loud! I love all of the tender moments you captured here, Teri - so sweet!

Carrie Steffe said...

hehe that last one reminded me of a session I had this week!

Kimberly Hill said...

Look at him waving HI! in the first shot! What a cutie! I can't believe you were able to get all 4 of them for a family portrait at this age - amazing. The last one is more typical! The mommy/baby and daddy/baby images need to be hung with mommy and daddy facing each other... maybe over the fireplace or going up the stairs? Can't you just see it?!?

Lisa Kelly said...

These images are just wonderful. And the outtake is too perfect. It's good to see the great end results alongside of the outtake, hehe.

andie h said...

OH that is priceless! Great capture.