Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's a Girl! {Georgetown Newborn Photographer}

One of my most treasured newborn portraits is of baby Emily with her firefighter uncle. Well, now Emily is a big sister!! Meet Payton, the sweetest baby on the block! Her recent newborn session (I think she was maybe 5 days? 7?) was just perfection! She slept great, let me wiggle her all around and we even had amazing participation from big sis, Emily!! I love that they brought in so many personal things to make the session special. The eyelet dress was made by Mimi (Leigh), for mommy (Claire) to wear home. Both baby girls wore it in their newborn sessions. And the hand-crocheted bonnet and jacket was also handmade by Mimi, and has been in the family many years. Of course, my favorite is the generation portrait - it is such a treasure to have a portrait like this! Here are a few others that I loved ... Enjoy!






2 comments:

www.andidiamond.com said...

Too sweet, Teri! Great captures! Almost enough to make me want another one! Smiles!
:) Andi

Kimberly Hill said...

Oh, that generational portrait is pure perfection! What a sweet, precious baby...