Thursday, July 16, 2009

More of Miss Aolani {Austin Baby Photographer}

Sweet little Aolani came in recently for a Wild Wednesday mini session. It was a great introduction for both of us. It was love at first site for all of us, and her gorgeous mommy brought her back for a signature session. We're doing a flush-mount album of this entire session (plus she gets a set of digi-files, too!). It was really fun to have an extended amount of time with Aolani and her parents. Here are a few of my faves, plus one page from her album. Enjoy!






2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Teri those are great. I esp love the one of her looking in the mirror. What a cool portrait.

Unknown said...

Ooooh my! I just happened to look on your blog and boom! I was already excited, but now I am VERY excited. I think I will be adding more prints lol. Can't wait to see you Tuesday!