Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wild Wednesday - not just for little ones! {Austin Senior Photographer}

I had the extreme pleasure of photographing the lovely (and talented) Chelsea recently. She is a super pageant winner, I can't even begin to list all the trophies and titles she has earned. I was lucky to get her in, just before she had to leave for Florida for another competition (and trophy)!
Those of you class of 2010, our Wild Wednesday minis are a great way to get a few fun senior pics now, while your tan is still FRESH!! Here are a few of my faves with beautiful Chelsea...




4 comments:

Kristie Chadwick said...

She is going to love these. They are so great.

meggan said...

She's beautiful! Well done Teri! :)

Kimberly said...

Great idea to use the Wild Wednesday for part of your senior portrait series! Beautiful girl and her personality shines through her portraits - no wonder she's such a pageant winner!

Holly said...

Love these!
(btw, I have that same sofa and love it!)