Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a Party! Join in!

I'm having a party - a jewelry party! I'm not usually big on home-parties (and probably why I'm doing it online - ha!) but I found the most beautiful jewelry. And it's related to my passion of photography - many of the pieces are designed to feature a treasured portrait. Check out Michele Baratta designs. If you find something you love (and of course you will AND they are having a big sale), contact me or Sandra Brougher. There are also some show specials if you spend only $29.95. Click on this link: http://www.michelebaratta.com/show_specials.cfm

I'm making my party a bit special - everyone who orders will go into a drawing for a FREE photo jewelry item. But the BEST part is that if you choose a photo item, I will fill it with a photo from a recent or upcoming session! Choose more than one photo item, I'll fill them all! It's not too early to think about Christmas, right?
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

ooo, I just love these! What fun!!