Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Urban Fun {Georgetown Family Photographer}

The Webb family visited recently and we headed to downtown for an urban session with the kids. They are so gorgeous, it was easy to have a great session. Plus, they were up for anything -hanging out in alleys, sitting on dirty streets, getting sweaty jumping around... The perfect clients!! Even though it was hot, there were only a *few* grumbles of {someone} wanting to get back to the car and his Nintendo DS. Sounds familiar, as my son is in Josh's class - they are so much alike!
Here are a few of my faves from their session. Enjoy!








5 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Those are fantastic!!

Faske 5 said...

Those are great pics!

Lisa Kelly said...

Teri I don't even know where to start with how much I love these images. The first one, sigh, it's perfect with the big ones standing up. The jumping shot, well who doesn't love a jumping shot. Love the one of them near the lamp post too. Okay, I give up, I love them all. Beautiful work.

Kimberly said...

They look like they had fun, even in the heat (and with the DS grumbling).

Brianna Phelan said...

Beautiful shots :)