Friday, July 3, 2009

Stephen - Senior Model for Stony Point {Round Rock Senior Photographer}

I can't believe I forgot to blog this handsome guy! Stephen is one of our reps for Stony Point HS. He is not only drop-dead gorgeous, but he is such a NICE guy. He plays football, lacrosse, you name it - totally athletic and just all around cool. I was so honored when, at the end of his session he gave me a great compliment, saying I was "stadium seating" which means way up there, the best. Here are some highlights from his session.
Be sure to ask Stephen for one of his cards, which will get you FREE facebook images and a discount on your session fee. PLUS - July is half-price sessions for class of 2010. Don't wait til the last minute!! 930-1902









3 comments:

Kimberly said...

You can really see his personality in these pics - he's got to be thrilled.

Lisa Kelly said...

Oh Teri, these are wonderful. Amazing variety. He is smokin. My fave is the football one, so strong and powerful. Your work is definitely "stadium seating", hehe.

Julie said...

These are fantastic...a great series for a very handsome guy! Wonderful!