Friday, July 24, 2009

Locks of Love {Austin Child Photographer}

Meet the beautiful and oh-so-giving Miss Audrey! She has the most gorgeous red hair (and all who know me, know I have a soft spot in my heart for red-heads - my daddy was a red-head). And she decided, on her own, to cut it off to donate to Locks of Love. When I heard about it, I immediately offered her a free session to document the before & after. I LOVE her new 'do, don't you?? So cute and sassy, perfect for a big, grown-up first grader!




Since Kindergarten graduation was just days before, we also did a few Kinder-grad sessions. (We do these every year in May - be sure to let us know if YOU have a graduating Kindergartner!!)


6 comments:

Brandy Anderson said...

Wow, what a beautiful girl - inside and out.

Corey Civetta said...

How awesome is she for wanting to donate her hair? Love her new do!!

C.Thompson said...

What an adorable and giving little sweet heart. She is beautiful and that is so sweet that she donated her hair. Love her new sassy do.

Chelle said...

What a gorgeous young lady - before and after! Lovely photos!

Karmen Dupree said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest.

Kimberly Hill said...

Miss A gets straight A's in my book! Her new 'do highlights those gorgeous eyes and I just love her pretty red hair.