Friday, July 17, 2009

Kendra {Hutto Senior Photographer}

The lovely Kendra came in for her senior portrait session recently. I've known her for quite some time, as I used to be the art teacher at Hutto Elementary - many moons ago. I think I taught Kendra as a K-1-2 student! So it had been a long time since I'd seen her. She has grown up so much! Totally into sports, she brought in her golf and basketball gear, plus her band uniform. I love tailoring a session to what a senior LOVES. We want to showcase YOU at this amazing time in your life - a SENIOR!! Here are a few of my faves from Kendra's "Designer" Session...
If you know Kendra, ask her for one of her cards - she'll have a great offer for fellow Hutto High Seniors 2010!








3 comments:

Lisa Kelly said...

Oh wow, she is a girl with many looks and interests and I truly feel you captured each one perfectly. What a wonderful combo of images.

Kimberly said...

These are fabulous, Teri! Such a pretty girl and she carried off every look so well.

dsr said...

What a gorgeous confident looking senior. Love the B&W, and the last one in color! Great job!