Thursday, July 2, 2009

Their Home Has Grown by Four Feet! Austin Newborn Photographer

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting the "A" family a few weeks ago. Shannon was very pregnant with twins. They made their arrival just in time for me to photograph them before I went on vacation (thanks kiddos!!). I went to their gorgeous home to capture the sweet Cooper & Lexi. And small world, when I posted I was photographing twins, my photographer buddy, Teri Grant, called and asked if it was this family - she knew Shannon from way back in college. Very cool!
Anyway, I was just in love with these sweet babies and took WAY more than normal, but here are a few of my faves. Shannon, just know that you guys are going to have a HARD time making your choices, LOL.





They have the coolest nursery. Perfect for a boy AND girl!


And of course, any LONGHORN makes the blog. Can't wait to see them at six months, sitting up and doing a Hook 'Em!
(well, okay, maybe they won't be able to Hook 'Em til they are a year! :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Aren't they just precious? Of course you took more pictures than normal. Who could resist? They're lovely, Teri. The one with Mom & Dad in black and white is a definite favorite and I love seeing their nursery!