Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tween Spirit! {Austin Children's Photographer}

Miss M came in recently for a custom session. Her step-mom wanted her to have a great experience and show off how beautiful she is. I remember those tween years and UGH, it's not a time I'd like to revisit. I would have loved a photo session like this - I know Maddie had a great time and hope that when she sees these images, she'll know I was serious when I said how beautiful she is. LOVE her gorgeous eyes! She and her mom had planned several cool outfits to make it really special. I especially love that she brought in her puppy and jammies!! Here is a sneak peek!






3 comments:

Kimberly said...

She does have beautiful eyes, plus great hair and gorgeous skin! I think my favorite is the second one and I adore the collage as well. ooo, and the sweet puppy one too!

www.andidiamond.com said...

You are right, Teri. The tween years are tough- but she is beautiful and your truly captured her beauty and spirit! LOVE the storyboard!
Andi Diamond
Andi Diamond Photography
www.andidiamond.com

C.Thompson said...

You got some awesome shots. Looks like it was a cool and funky session. What a beautiful tween.