Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby, it's a Small World! - Austin Newborn Photographer

When I got the call to photograph this precious newborn, I had no idea that it would be someone I knew long ago. Turns out this little sweetheart's daddy used to be my DENTIST. Like ten years ago! Talk about small world. Anyway, I was thrilled to be able to be photograph this gorgeous family, and thanks to Michele for the referral! Little Parker was just a dream baby - so calm, and wide awake for most of the session. Then after a nice snack, she settled right down and gave us some super sweet sleeping images, too. The perfect session!
I have way too many faves, but here are the top few. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!





With Daddy being a dentist, I just had to include this one of Parker sucking her thumb. I'm sure she won't do it forever (but if she does, you'll have an "in" on the braces! :) )

Isn't this baby pettiskirt the cutest? I have so many of them but not a tiny one like this. Ahhh, more fuel for my addiction ...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little baby!
I love the portrait of mom and dad smiling and looking down on the baby. Such a special time captured!

Anonymous said...

awww, the little thumb sucker! Dad needs that one at the office to share with his patients! You're such an amazing collage artist, I'm sure you could design something perfect just for him. For their home, it has to be the one of them smiling down on their new baby. What a tender, sweet moment...

Unknown said...

Aw, congrats C and I LOVE her name. Beautiful work, Teri!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

siiiigh. Beautiful, sweet session Teri!