Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lovely Young Girl - Austin Children's Photographer

I met miss "M" recently for a session. Isn't she a beauty?? We were all kind of bummed that the weather did not cooperate, as we had hoped to go outdoors (but we really needed the rain!). We stayed in the studio and had a great time. She was a little shy at first but warmed right up. I mean, who can resist my really silly jokes, and getting to pose like a supermodel?? She even brought in her American Girl doll, which was fun because I am currently obsessed with them and want to buy one for Abby. (Which I will do, but it has to be because SHE wants one, not because I want one, LOL). Here are a few of my faves from her session ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great variety, Teri! You amaze me.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little lady!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love all the variety of images!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! You do such a good job with all ages of kids, it's amazing :)