Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break - Back to Work!

I hope you haven't missed me too much! This week my kiddos are on spring break. Of course I am still working, but we took a quick trip to San Antonio just to "get away." It was a lot of fun for the kids, and I now have a much better respect for my own parents. Traveling with children is not easy, especially when there are throngs of tourists (who knew the Alamo was the #1 tourist spot in Texas?? not me!!). Here are a few highlights of our quick trip...






Will and I were also able to get away for one night of adult time. We ate downtown at Fogo de Chou and then spent the night at Vintage Villas. It was really wonderful to just sit, eat, have a cocktail together - uninterrupted! A great way to celebrate our tenth anniversary!
We are back at the studio now, so keep your eyes peeled for new sneak peeks. Lots coming!

No comments: