Friday, March 20, 2009

Cowboy Take Me Away - Austin Family Photographer

The "B" family came in recently for an outdoor session on our ten acre studio property. When discussing what they would be wearing, she said of her sons and hubby, "They are cowboys, can they bring hats?" Of course! And the belt buckles are too cool!! I was hoping they'd also bring along one of their horses, but it ended up they couldn't. Next time, for sure!
I loved the way they all interacted. You can tell they really have a close family. I enjoyed working with them all! Such handsome boys, too! Here are a few of my faves ...




There is a story behind this one. They said this is the "family pose" that their grandfather ALWAYS does when he is photographed. Of course we had to recreate it!

This is probably my favorite, and I love it in both color or black & white. It would look great above the fireplace!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these!! I think the family one and the one of the men would look awesome as a big canvas, bet they are thrilled with these

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have photographed a nicer family...You truly caught their unity. These blew me away, Teri!