Friday, March 6, 2009

Cutie PIE - Austin Baby Photographer






This little guy is a member of our Bright Beginnings Baby Club. This was his second of three sessions during his first year. And oh he is SOOOO CUTE! I swear, I tell his mom "he is just the happiest baby" every time I see them. This session was no exception, he was just as happy as a clam. Loved all my tricks and noises, all the toys I brought out to let him explore. Let's hope we bat 1000 and the one-year is as much fun! Here are a few of my favorites of little G ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his grin! too cute, and that mirror shot...LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so happy and cute. I just adore the one sitting at mum's feet, that is just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Teri, you're so busy I can hardly keep up - I love your work so much. I LOVE the brown backdrop with these - it makes his little outfit and eyes pop right off the image. Fabulous work!

Anonymous said...

I just want to eat him up! He makes me smile and what more can you ask from a cutie pie like this? Can't wait to see the birthday images!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness he is sooooo cute!! You rocked this one!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable little fella!!! The mirror shot is priceless! Great job, Teri!!!