Friday, March 27, 2009

Star Struck? - Austin Children's Photographer

Okay, I'm not *really* star struck, but this gorgeous girl reminded me SO MUCH of a famous actress. The first person to guess correctly - in the comment field (gotta get you local readers to COMMENT) - will win a spring mini session on a weekday in April. Put those thinking caps on...
Now on to Miss "A" who is the second beautiful daughter in the "B" family that I have been fortunate to photograph. She brought lots of fun "looks" and we even pulled out the fan for some "windblown" images! Thanks, A, for a great session. Here are a few of my faves ...





7 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Hey Teri. She is totally adorable!! I esp love the b&w portrait. You know I'm a sucker for those. Mom is going to have a hard time making selections. As far as my guess, I'm thinking maybe Katie Holmes??

Tammy said...

"A" looks like Valerie Bertinelli; no doubt about it! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl.

Betzi Kelton said...

Oh she looks like Valerie Bertinelli!

MaryAnn said...

I think she looks like a young Valerie Bertinelli too! Teri, you made a lovely young lady look even lovlier!

shellie said...

These look awesome! I really love that last one !! Fabulous!

Kimberly said...

She looks like Jennifer Garner to me.

Anonymous said...

classic beauty! how will mom & dad choose? a. has always reminded me just a bit of Sandra Bullock...but I know her personality :)