Monday, March 9, 2009

Lil Buckaroos - Austin Children's Photographer

It's rodeo time here in Central Texas! I have always wanted to do a western theme session around rodeo time, and this year decided to just go for it. My sweet hubby put this amazing wall together for me out of vintage wood and rusted tin, and then scrounged through all his old cowboy gear to create an authentic Texas cowboy set. We've got a saddle, barbed wire, even a real cow skull!! We'll be photographing your lil' buckaroos on March 13 & 14, for only $25 per child. So rustle up those cowpokes and give us a call at 930-1902 to wrangle yourself a session!

4 comments:

meggan said...

I wish I could drop ship my little buckeroo to you for these! What an awesome set up for what will be adoreable portraits!

Anonymous said...

What a cute set - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw!! What a fun photo shoot for parents AND kids! My daughter would love it.

Anonymous said...

oh how cuute is this! Where did you get that wooden background? I love it!