Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet Sister - Austin Newborn Photographer

Meet Miss "C" who is the new baby sister of Kellen, on of our Bright Beginnings club graduates. And I'm thrilled that C has also joined the club! I look forward to documenting all her adorableness this year. Here are a few faves from her newborn session. Mr. Kellen didn't make this session, because he was in for the bunny portraits, which I'll post in one other day :)
Isn't she sweet here? Her grammy made this precious blanket for her.








And we were lucky enough to have Grammy with them, so we grabbed her for a couple of images. These will b so special for little C!

1 comment:

Kimberly Hill said...

The sweet smile with Grammy's blanket is a heart-stealer and I actually sighed out loud when I saw the one of everyone all snuggled together. Such proud parents!