Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ladies in Red - Austin Children's Photographer

The "H" family came all the way from San Antonio to see me. You'll remember baby Chloe from last year, just a few months old, now almost a year! It was great to meet her big brother and sister, too. The dresses came from their grandmother, who teaches at my children's school - they are sooo pretty and the red really "pops" against the white. I know that Grammie is anxious to see a sneak, so here are a few of my faves ...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what adorable kiddos! And they obviously warmed right up to you, Teri - fabulous images!

Anonymous said...

What adorable siblings! I love the girls' red dresses - your images are lovely!

meggan said...

Adorable! I only wish my kids did so well for portraits!

Anonymous said...

Love the red! and Love the shot of them all together!