Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Springtime Fresh - Austin Newborn Photographer

It is raining outside today - hooray, the first real rain we've had in MONTHS! I'm looking forward to seeing the new spring freshness that appears after the first good rain. And lucky me, I am working on a beautiful newborn session, more sweet freshness! Little Miss Rylie came in to see me recently and she was just such a precious baby. No fussiness, all wide awake and alert. And her big brother, Rody, was a real charmer himself. He is going to be an awesome protector to his baby sister, I can tell! Here are a few of my (many) faves from their session...



Isn't mom just gorgeous??




5 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Those are great Teri. I esp love the one with Mom and both kiddos on her chest. It totally captures the "now" moment and we all know how quickly that "now" moment goes by. Great work as always!!

meggan said...

Gorgeous Teri! I love these!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic session Teri! What a great variety of shots.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Teri!! These are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Mom is a beauty - you'd never guess she has a newborn! These would make a fabulous wall gallery for the master bedroom.